Thursday, April 23, 2009

I got tagged again

In this tag you are supposed to go to your 6th file and pick the 6th picture and explain it. Then you are supposed to tag people. I don't like tagging specific people so I just send this out to those of you that want to do it. It's always fun to look at pictures again.
This is Ellie's birthday cake from last year. Which reminds me that I need to put up the pictures from her birthday this year. This was also the first cake I decorated all by myself.

9 comments:

Holly Lujan said...

Wow Daya! That is a beautiful cake! I am very impressed.

The Fullmers Four said...

WOW that cake is awesome. I think that they should have asked you to make the cake for last weeks Enrichment Activity.

Joshua and Joy said...

Wow, great decoration job! Looks very yummy!

Linds said...

You decorated that cake? By yourself? Dang girl! Can you make one for me? May 18th is my b-day. I'll be expecting one in the mail.

Trishelle said...

That is one of the most beautiful cakes I have ever seen! You have the most amazing ability to refine your many talents. Daya, you are beautiful!

Liz Autry said...

Love the cake!

Jessie said...

wow, that cake looks very cute yet elegant!! You should go into business :)
mmmm yum!

lynz said...

holy stink daya! that is one amazing decorting job :) i love that you're one of my blogger friends now and i love the blog :)

Shaun and Lindsey Reynolds said...

That is impressive. Mine are never nearly so pretty.