Friday, October 16, 2009

Riley's Interview


When I was growing up my parents would interview us kids. All we had was a tape recorder and my dad would ask us questions and we would ramble on about whatever we felt like talking about. I remember as I got older it was always fun to hear those tapes. It was so fun to hear the songs we made up or just the random topics we would discuss. I thought it would be fun to do the same with my kids. I started with Riley. Ellie and Paden were already in bed but little mister Riley was wide awake and in the mood for an interview. I will get the interviews with the other 2 kids up soon but this post is all about my youngest.

8 comments:

Linds said...

Oh.My.Word. That was adorable. Can't wait to meet him.

lynz said...

oh my goodness daya! he is so stinkin cute, and i love love love that idea! it would be fun to listen to your young innocent naive self, and riley is going to love that intelligent in-depth 3 1/2 month interview one day :) i love his babbles!

Matthias and Jenn said...

Aphia heard his noises and said "Squirrels!" ha ha. He is so darn cute. I am glad I finally got to meet him yesterday.

The Woolner Family said...

That is one happy kid!

Lacey said...

I am in love with him! This is a cute little interview and a great idea. I can't lie it will most likely be the next post you see on my blog because it is just to cute! I can't wait to do it with my kids and see your older ones. Thanks for the great idea!

MotherBeck said...

So. Cute!!!!!

Joshua and Joy said...

So cute! Paxton just watched that too! He was very entertained!

Trishelle said...

He is so cute! My 2 year old was watching with me and she said, 'Again! Again' when it was over! You two have such adorable kids!!