Tuesday, November 24, 2009

SURPRISE!!!

My sister Danielle came to visit last week. She and her husband moved to Wisconsin for medical school in July. All the adults knew she was coming but none of her nieces and nephews. I know that my kids have really missed her. Almost everyday they ask to talk to her on the computer. It was really fun to see them get so excited. I taped the surprise moments of my kids and my sister's kids. I wasn't there for the other kids. I know the videos don't show all the reactions but you get the idea. It still makes me teary. It was a lot of fun!!


First up is Paden.

Next is Ellie.

The Hunter kids.

7 comments:

Jaye said...

very cute!

Alyssa Phair said...

That made me teary-eyed too! She is definitely missed by all!
-Alyssa

lynz said...

awwww! so fun :)

Trishelle said...

How sweet! I totally cried! It's such a gift to have an Aunt who is so loved by her nieces and nephews...but it's Dani, so there's no surprise there...she totally rocks!

Linds said...

Cute! I love how Paden is like whateves it's Aunt Danielle. Too cute!

David Conklin said...

How come your kids don't act that way when I come into town? I had no idea Dani was coming for a visit. Maybe we would have made a trip...??

Michelle said...

How exciting that she was able to come home! Wish we were coming home this Christmas! Can't go anywhere till April with the new baby...