Saturday, February 20, 2010

Are you kidding me?




Ellie and Paden were playing hide and go seek earlier and Ellie got tired of playing. It was Paden turn to hide and so he told Ellie to count and find him. She the told him she had an idea. "Why don't you go hide and count to 10 and then look for yourself". He got very excited and jumped behind the couch. He counted to 10 and then started searching. About 5 minutes later Ellie asked if he had found himself yet. He said he hadn't and continued to search. At least he is easily entertained.

5 comments:

Jeff and Amy said...

Ha ha ha! I love how kids think, or don't think :) Cute!

Linds said...

Bah ha!! That's too funny!!!

Michelle said...

Yea! I am so glad you posted! I love the pictures and funny stories. =) Haha. Your kids are so cute and silly. So yeah, we are going to Wisconsin for sure! Do Dani and Clinton live in Madison? How long will they be there? I guess I need to connect with her!

Toshia said...

Thanks for the laugh...that little girl has always been too smart!

Jaime Joynt said...

You're right! Practically the same story... Kids are so cute!