Tuesday, March 22, 2011

And you are...?

It's that time everybody.  My sisters and I have been talking about our blogs recently.  We have noticed lots of visitors that we don't know.  I know that I have a lot friends that read this blog but never or rarely comment.  I know that some of my friend's and family's friends and families check in here too.  I am completely fine with that.  As long as it is people that come from people I know.  It's the people from Africa and Europe.  I can't think of who they would know that I know.  Anyway,  I'm going private.  If you would like to keep following my blog leave me a comment and I will send you an invite.  Even if we don't know each other personally but you know someone I know.  Just let me know who we're connected through.  I know that since my family is so entertaining (ha ha) that everyone will be falling all over themselves to leave me their email addresses!!  ;o)

16 comments:

The Cole Family said...

ME! ME! ME! I love to read your blogs...you and your sister :)
pandmcole@msn.com

Toshia said...

I love hearing about your family! Add me to the list:) toshia.rdh@hotmail.com

Megan said...

Oh, you'd better not lock me out!
megan . granholm at gmail

Linds said...

Invite me please!

Amy said...

Me too! amyrjensen@gmail

Davenports said...

I love reading your stories about your kids. Please invite me! bethanydavenport624@gmail.com

Brittney said...

Hey cuz,
I would love an invite!

cheshiresmile82@gmail.com

Brittney

Lisa said...

me too !!! foudimples@msn.com

Unknown said...

Please add me. I'd love to keep in touch with how your family is doing.
leslieshields@gmail.com

Valerie said...

me too! :) valeriegunther@gmail.com

Allison said...

Me too!

allisonebert3 at gmail dot com

The Hill Family said...

Please add us! bandehill@hotmail.com

Krystal said...

I do love to read and "check in" on everyone every once in awhile! :o) ksolomon01@hotmail.com

The Woolner Family said...

apwoolner@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Me too! jaimejoynt@yahoo.com

Jessie said...

I would like to stay on the list too please :) jessyquita@hotmail.com