Friday, November 14, 2008

I turn you ina frog!!!!

Ellie and Paden had an absolute blast on Halloween. We went to downtown Troutdale and trick or treated down their main street. We went with my friend Lindsey and her cute little girls. We really had a great time. One of the places there was handing out pencils. Believe it or not it was NOT the dentist. He hands out full size candies. I used to work there. Anyway, it's one of the chiropractors. I thought my kids would quickly turn away from that non treat but instead it seemed to become a favorite. Only they weren't pencils. They were magic wands. All the way home I heard them turning each other into different things in the back seat. It was really funny. Well the next morning the kids and I were watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and all of the sudden I hear, "Biddy Boddy Boo...I turn you ina frog". Immediately following that I was hit in the forehead by Paden with his pencil. He erupted into a fit of giggles and I couldn't help but follow suit. Now they are constantly walking around saying, " Bipity Bopity Boo". They are so stinkin' cute. So I never put up any Halloween pictures so here are a couple for everyone to enjoy.








Here they are during trick or treating. Olivia (Wonder Woman), Paden (Batman), Liza (Batgirl), and Ellie (A Umacorn).

Here are the kids all ready for a Halloween party at Kirk's Aunt and Uncles house. This was before Paden got his Batman jammies.

Here they are at Kirk's Aunt's house.

Here is the whole group. From the top Wyatt, Jordan, Ashley, Paden, Front row: Ellie, Sidney, Madelyn, Makellen and Jaxon. We are still missing 4 of the cousins but it was staring to get dark and cold so unfortunately Ashlyn, Braxton, Porter, and Kaylee didn't make it into our pictures.

6 comments:

Trishelle said...

Ribbit! How cute!

Linds said...

Way cute! It's about time you posted about Halloween, geez!

Jeff and Amy said...

I love kid's imaginations! If only we could still be like that...

Emilee said...

Looks like fun!

Joshua and Joy said...

That's so cute. I'm glad you didn't really turn into a frog. We're lucky that kids only have magical powers to melt our hearts.

The Hill Family said...

so cute! What great memories you are creating for your kiddos? And we have blogger to record them all too, yea!!