So I apologize for no pictures. Our computer still isn't up and going. I hope it will be done soon. Anyway, back to the post. As many of you do not know I am pregnant. I am 13 weeks tomorrow. That makes me in the 2nd trimester and yet I am still nauseous. I can't complain too much. This pregnancy has been pretty darn good yuckies-wise. I just really look forward to not feeling pukey all the time. The kids are pretty excited. Though Paden is convinced that the baby is actually in his tummy. When I got back from my last appointment I was showing him the ultrasound and explaining how it was the baby in Mommy's tummy and he kept saying, "No, in Paden's tummy". I guess because his belly sticks out more than mine it would make sense in his mind that there was something in there. Oh well. I think it's funny. Anyway, We are really excited and looking forward to the big day. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!!
10 comments:
Yay, congratulations! I hope you stop feeling pukey soon.
CONGRATS!!!!! That's so exciting! #3 is so much fun...well at least for me since it was finally a girl. Anyway, I hope you start to feel better soon. It's no fun taking care of 2 little ones and being sick and tired. Take care! Merry Christmas!!!
Congrats! I am so excited for you! Hope you start to enjoy the honeymoon trimester soon;)
Congratulations!
Congratulations Daya!
So fun. Man, that Paden, he cracks me up!!
Congrats Daya!!! Feel better soon! I miss you!
Yahooo! Congrats. Your baby is certain to be a cutie. Seriously, with your kids being absolutely adorable, how could this one not be?!
Hey! Feeling any better yet?
By the way, I totally thought of your 'throw-up bowl' post when I saw the picture of Bunny asleep with her own. Hehehe.
That's funny about the baby in Paden's tummy. Kaden thought the same thing when I was pregnant with Versii.
Post a Comment