Okay, we finally got our camera program back on the computer so here are the last few months of our lives. I am not going to write a ton. Just a few explanations. I hope you enjoy the pictures.
The kids helped Kirk rake the front yard. As you can tell by their faces they were having a BLAST!! I love these pictures. I had such a hard time narrowing them down. That's why there are so many.



















He stayed in good spirits the whole time. I was so happy that he wasn't miserable.

Paden was almost a pirate instead of Batman for Halloween. The whole thing was so cute on him. He still wears it now.
We FINALLY got our kitchen!! This is a teaser. I am not actually going to show any kitchen pictures yet because this is going to be my next posting. Sorry Lindsey.
During the kitchen install the kids had many a picnic in the living room. They loved it, my carpet suffered.
Ellie and Daddy started having dates at Home Depot. This was their first project. These activities are the first Saturday of the month and they are free. Kids ages 5 to 12. They let Ellie sneak in a little early.
We went to see Santa at Mall 205. He is a great Santa. We actually got in trouble for taking this picture because we didn't pay for them to take a picture. You can only take your own pictures if you pay them to take a picture too. Personally I wasn't going to pay 20 dollars for a picture of both our kids staring off into the distance. I'd rather take my own for free.
We too were hit by the "Winter Blast 2008". Here is Paden all ready to head outdoors.
This was just the first day so things really hadn't started yet.
Here was after a couple of days. Apparently our ducks a really stupid. They forgot to fly south!
Here are the kids sledding in our yard. It is hard to see but our patio actually has steps up to it. It is not level with the ground. Just to give a little idea of how deep things were.
Ellie's snow angel.
Paden's
You can see a little easier how deep things were. My car was completely snowed in. We couldn't get it out for a week or so.
Just some of the pile up on our water jugs.
Here are some Christmas pictures. I won't talk about every one.
The kids had so much fun with the snow. Unfortunately they both had pretty good cold through most of it so they didn't get to play in it as much as I would have liked to. They both ended up getting ear infections.
Paden was unfortunately allergic to the antibiotic. He was covered head to toe in horrible hives. The Dr told us to use Zyrtec because it was the best antihistamine. Although Paden looked horrible he didn't itch. He would just start to get itchy when it was time to give the medicine again. He cleared up in 3 days. I was so grateful!! The pictures don't do them justice.
He stayed in good spirits the whole time. I was so happy that he wasn't miserable.
And last but not least here is a picture of the belly. This is 24 weeks!! I don't know what the face is that I am making. Oh well.
There you have it. I am hoping that our computer doesn't crash on us again. Not that this very long post wasn't fun and all but I like the fast ones better!!
2 comments:
Thank you for the pictures. Geez, those were from a long time ago. I love the pictures of the kids in the leaves. I hope you framed some of those because they are adorable. And I am not happy about the kitchen teaser. I better be seeing pictures soon!
Pictures, pictures and more pictures. There are so many it's hard to remember all my thoughts on them. But it looks like the kids did have a really great time in the leaves. The Home Depot thing looks like fun. --Your kitchen does look very nice. I'm glad that you finally can cook on a real stove.
Post a Comment