Thursday, March 5, 2009

What?

Today I was putting Paden down for nap and the following conversation took place.

Me: Paden get your finger out of your nose.

Paden: I have to get the bees out.

Me: You don't have any bees in your nose.

Paden: They are trying to get the honey.

Me: What honey?

Paden: The honey they put in my nose. They want it back.

Me: You don't have honey in your nose. Please get your finger out.

Paden: They put the honey in there. They are buzzing.

Me: Just go to sleep. We'll get the bees out later.

Paden: There is honey in my mouth too.


What? Where did that whole thing come from? I know he talks about bees all the time but I have no clue what gave him the idea that he has honey in his nose and bees that are after it. He is so weird. Where did he come from? I blame Kirk.

On a side note we finally have our camera program back on the computer. Get ready for a very long and picture filled post. I have pictures from November that are still on the camera. I can't wait to get everything downloaded onto the computer. Maybe I can do it tonight after the kids are in bed. Check in again tomorrow!!

4 comments:

Jeff and Amy said...

Ha ha! I love all the weird/fun stuff that goes on in their cute little heads. This age is so fun - they are just awesomely simpler times.

Linds said...

Paden cracks me up. Such a funny boy! And I look forward to all the pictures.

Trishelle said...

Well, I guess it could work...

Sometimes people who pick their noses are said to be 'digging for gold', and gold is another term for honey...thus there can be a connection.

Perhaps this shows that Paden is super smart/witty and has already worked out how it makes sense.

Very funny and very cute!

Jaye said...

man - that kid is a hoooot!