We had some family pictures taken while my brother and his family were in town. It was pretty entertaining. Enjoy!! Sorry some of the pictures are small. I clicked the wrong button and couldn't figure out how to fix them afterward.
This is the ENTIRE group.
These are my parents. Yes, my dad was pretty doped up that day with a dislocated knee. He's still cute though.
This is my oldest brother Derek, his wife Carrie and their little girl Hannah.
My second brother David, Sara and their kids Bailey, Wyatt, Jada and Ella.
My sister Cheryn, Brandon and their kids Jerrin, Dallin, Tamsen, Breanne, and Kyleen.
Myself, Kirk, Ellie and Paden.
My kiddos
My brother Anton, Jennifer and their little girl Madilyn.
My sister Danielle and her husband Clinton.
All the grand kids. I named them above. I don't wanna again. ;o)
My parents and their kids.
All the boys.
All the girls.
All the boys and girls.
5 comments:
Where has Anton's neck gone in those pictures?
I know he was shoulder shrugging. If the girls had been in front of them and not all standing behind them we might have noticedand told him to stop.
Cute, so fun to all get together. And you look fabulous!!!
It's so much fun to get together with family. And it's great when you can get pictures of it too.
I've been a slacker with blogging lately! These pictures are amazing! It's so great to see you all as a family. How cool are your parents!! They have created a legacy in their family. I may sound a little cheesy, but it's so true! You guys are pretty remarkable!
Post a Comment