Friday, May 28, 2010

A Concert and a Recital

This post is mostly for Aunt Dani who lives very very far away in Wisconsin. Ellie had a concert at school last week and then had her tap recital tonight. Daddy had to work the same night as Ellie's concert so we taped it in full for him. We also thought that Aunt Dani might get a kick out of it. The filming of the concert is not the greatest at first. I was sitting by myself with both of my boys. Riley kept grabbing the camera making it shake and Paden kept tugging on my arm trying to see what I was taping. Then I was trying to get the attention of my parents so they knew where I was sitting. This also caused some wonky filmography. Is that a word? Anyway, My parents got to us and my mom took over the camera. THANK YOU!! However you will hear us talking a little and Paden crying. He wanted his own seat. The video is half an hour so I don't blame you if you skip right over. Really, I only expect my sister to watch the whole thing. And then again I don't even know if she will.

Okay have tried to post the concert video a few times now and it won't work. Sorry Danielle. At least the pictures worked.

Here is our little butterfly all ready to go.


Here is a group shot kind of. It was really dark in there so it was tough to get any good pictures. She is in the front row. Yellow dress.
"Bugz" The concert






Next up is her tap recital. These videos are only a couple of minutes each. Ellie has been taking tap lessons for the last little while. Her teacher actually taught Kirk when he was Ellie's age. She has been looking forward to this for a little while now. I think she was mostly excited because she got to wear some makeup. Kirk taped these ones so no one can give me a bad time about it. Enjoy!!
Caught mid blink but isn't she cute!?!


Here she is with Olivia. One of the girls from her class.
This is Ellie and her cousin Makellen. Look at all that loot!!

This is Teacher Annie with all of her students.

He's got the Whole World in His Hands

Good Ship Lollipop

3 comments:

Linds said...

I love love love it!!

Clinton and Danielle said...

Um...yes. I would/did watch all the videos in their entirety. Clinton said that you might have to put the video in a different/smaller format in order to post the whole thing.

Thanks for sharing and be sure to tell Ellie how much I LOVED watching her dance. She did such a good job! Love you Ellie-kins!

Daya said...

How do I make it smaller? If he tells me how I will definately do it for you.