Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I've got my hands full

I love my children. I really do. Everyone always talks about how different kids are from each other. Ellie and Paden did have their differences but for the most part they were really good kids. Riley is his own person!!! He's a good kid but man is he busy!! I feel like I spend all day, everyday getting him out of things or off of things. Picking up all the things he has gotten out. He makes me tired. I love him to pieces and everytime I catch him in something he has a huge grin on his face. It's that grin that keeps him out of too much trouble. That and the fact that he is only 15 months old. Here are some pictures of a few of the things he has been up to this last week. Yes, just a week.




Here he is playing on the computer. Notice the missing buttons? Makes it very difficult to capitalize.

Here he getting into left over dinner. He loves ketchup.


Here he is stealing Sam's lunch. That look on his face? That's him looking at Sam when Sam noticed his lunch being eaten.

Just a better picture of him in the act.


This was dinner. Kirk set the pizza down in the middle of the tablewhile he waited for the oven to finish heating up. Riley somehow got to the pizza (there were no chairs at the table) ripped through the plastic wrap and stole a piece of Canadian Bacon.

This is a foot trail that I found on Sunday while I was folding laundry. I looked up to see Riley standing in front of me with his hands covered in white powder. The foot trail left behind him. I grabbed the camera and snapped this picture before I knew what was at the end of the trail.

Luckily it was an almost empty bag of powdered sugar. He still managed to get it everywhere!! The counters, floor, cupboards, stove, all over the oven front. It only took a few minutes to clean up thank goodness.
He is such a pill but so stinking cute. I can't help but laugh when I see this stuff.


4 comments:

Amy said...

Ha ha, he definitely keeps you busy! And I have to admit that with that cute little smile he could almost get out of anything :)

The Woolner Family said...

I hate to tell you, he's only just begun!!!

The Hill Family said...

Oh, my! Too stinking cute! Love catching up with your family. Hope you are all doing well.

Linds said...

GOOD LUCK!! Too funny! I love the powdered sugar footprints.