Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Just One Good Picture...Please!

Paden is in a weird photo stage right now. It worries me a little for when we get our family photos done. I can't get him to take a nice picture. Every picture looks like he is flashing gang signs and he has a goofy look on his face. I hope he gets past this soon. Although we have been in this stage for a bit now. This is just a few. Take a look...

I don't know what I am going to do. I think it might wear off soon...I hope. Oh well.

Also...

I know this is long over due but for those of you that saw the post about his fingers back in April I have one last picture that I never posted. This was taken about 3 weeks after the accident. If you look at his fingers now, 6 months later, you can barely see the scarring. I am so happy that things turned out well for those little fingers of his.

3 comments:

Brandon Hunter Family said...

That first one in the orange shirt is my favorite!! If he keeps it up, that shirt may ring true for a very long time! =)

Amy said...

Ha ha, he really does look like he's flashing gang signs!

Linds said...

Seriously love the gang signs. Jared was the one in his family that would make the silly faces in the family pictures. Finally his parents threatened him if he did it again, he'd have to pay for the pictures. He didn't believe them, so he did, and they made him pay for them. That was the last time he did that. Of course I don't think Paden is old enough to understand that concept. But if it ever gets to that, at least you have this idea.