Ellie has been taking piano lessons from Tegan for a little while now and I keep forgetting to post this video. She does a pretty good job. We need to get a little better at practicing every day. This song she had been playing for a little while before we got it on video.
Saturday mornings tend to be very silly. I think it has a bit to do with Ellie not having to go to school and us usually staying in jammies until 11. Here are Ellie and Paden telling us a story...I think.
And lastly we have a little video of the Riley Boo. Paden had just been dropped off at his friend's house and we were having Mommy/Riley time.
4 comments:
Seriously cute! Love the videos! :o)
Your kids are so cute Daya! I hope you are feeling better and recovering quickly! I'm coming to Oregon for awhile. We should get together.
Such cute kiddos. I wonder where they get their sillies from? ;) I can't believe how big they are.
Your kids are hilarious. I love having Paden in my class! He cracks me up all the time.
Post a Comment