Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Post #2 for the day. Smarty Pants.

We have a little ABC toy that the kids love to play with. It is Care Bears and has 3 different games. The hardest of the 3 options is the one that Paden always goes to. The toy asks for an item and you push the letter the item belongs to. The first time I watched Paden play this he just kept getting them all wrong. The last time I watched however, was quite the opposite. I couldn't believe how well he was doing. I had to get the camera. Keep in mind the only thing the toy shows is the ABC's.

6 comments:

Linds said...

SO cute! He is a little smarty. Get it from you, huh?

Joshua and Joy said...

That's so cute. He's really good at that. It's funny how quickly they learn.

Trishelle said...

Daya, I remember that camping trip too! I was so much fun and reminds me how much I miss you guys!!

When we come for a visit, we ought to all get together and howl at the moon...what fun that will be!

What a smartie paden is..He's a little prodigy!

Emilee said...

How cute. He looks like he's a total sweetheart! Way to go.

The Wife said...

That is way cute. I tagged you in my latest post, check it out.

Amy said...

That is so cute! I'm so glad you have a blog!!!