I have been tagged. I am to tell everyone 6 quirks about myself. I hesitate in doing this only because I don't have that many friends and the last thing I want to do is freak them all out and have them stop talking to me. Just kidding. My friends are great. Anyway, I am supposed to tag 6 other people as well but I am only going to say if you want to do this tag, do it. I won't make any of you. Now, on to the quirks.
#1- I have a little bit of the OCD. When I put my makeup on I have to hold the containers just so. Otherwise I can't do my makeup because I am so distracted by the fact that the container is being held wrong.
#2- I can't stand it when someone touches the bed after it has been made. It wrinkles the blankets and makes it look messy!
#3- Pictures HAVE to be straight. I can't concentrate on anything else if a picture is crooked. There is a restaurant in Troutdale that I used to go to and inside one of the pictures was a medalion that was crooked. It drove me crazy because I couldn't straighten it. I am actually starting to hyperventilate thinking about it.
#4- I have to have my feet covered when I can't see them. It freaks me out wondering what could be even close to my feet. Never sneak up on me and touch my feet. This does not affect foot massages. I still love those!
#5- I can usually spot a spider winthin seconds of being in a room. I do a quick sweep with my eyes. I can't help it. I hate spiders and I can't function if I see one. I spend the whole time staring at because I don't want it to get anywhere near me.
#6- This quirk only a couple of people know about and if you disclose it, Becki or Lindsey, I WILL kill you!!!
I hope that this hasn't changed any of your minds about me. Though I don't know how you can't look at me differently now. That's what I get for being honest. I hope you all have enjoyed this and I hope that you too will do this tag. It is kind of refreshing in a humiliating way!
Sunday Sweets Spotlight: Elena Gnut Cakes
12 hours ago
10 comments:
You are a freak! I don't know if I can be your friend anymore. Ha ha! j/k! Anyhoo, thanks for the tip about your feet, I'll have to try that. And #6, I'm not sure I would define that as a quirk.
Um, I'm sorry, I can't talk to you anymore...you're a little too weird. Ha ha, I love finding out these weird things about people. I too am a bit OCD, so to me that is totally normal! But I am curious about the 6th quirk...
Come on! You can't bait us like that....what's #6?
I am sorry but honestly, you don't want to know #6.
I'm going to start sneaking up on your and grabbing your feet when you're not looking! That'll be fun!!! haha...
I might have to change some of my quirks.
I'm a little OCD too. I don't know if it's normal, but I'm sure a lot of us are a little OCD.
Don't you also rock yourself to sleep?
Yahooo! You're back! Yep, Scentsy is that delicious smelling wax that makes you almost want to eat it. It's good stuff. Are you guys in whitepages.com? I would love to send you a little something...of course, I won't charge you because you are fabulous and I love you.
As for your quirks...they make me even more convinced that we were destined to be friends. That whole bed-making thing, I am so with you on that one!
Ha ha ha ya we all have your little quirks. If you want to see a spider check out my blog!!
Post a Comment